Thursday, August 30, 2012

CollegeLife

These last 2 weeks have been hectic for me. I finally moved into my dorm and I am now working towards my BA in Fashion merchandising as a transfer/sophmore. Im so excited to be in a whole new environment surrounded by people who are just as determined and ambitious as I am. I love Atlanta, though its not a fashion capital it still is a big city with a ton of wonderful opportunities. And It is making its way in the fashion world. Well anyway, I started classes last week and I love all of them.Im a full time student and Im currently looking for internships and jobs in the fashion industry. I am also trying to become very involved on campus, Joining clubs like BRAG (black retail action group), YSL(young style leaders), Emergence to serve (which is another fashion based club), Womens leadership, and ofcourse more. I want to stay busy while Im here and networkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Im excited for this college journey and I know I'll be successful in the end. Wish me luck!!!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment