Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shoe sale ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Today I had no intentions on shopping at all but you know us "shopaholics" , we just can't help it . So I was checking my emails like I do everyday and of course I come across bakers , Aldo's, Macy's , sole struck , and the other shoe stores sending there daily discount opportunities. But I'm use to that so I usually don't pay attention , but a certain email caught my eye this time . I received a email from shoe dazzle saying if I purchased 3 pairs of shoes I would only pay $49.50. YES ! $49 for 3 pairs of shoes, you know I searched for details . I went on the site and realized it was true . I found 3 pairs that stood out to me , so like the hopeless addict I am , I purchased!!!. There's a Fuchsia high heel with a strap at the top that I got for myself and a blue one that is the same that I got for my aunt and a yellow wedge that I got for myself as well. I am so excited for them to come in the mail, the shipping was free and there wasn't any sales tax. WHAT A DEAL...BETTER BELIEVE IT ! Go on www.shoedazzle.com NOW , you can't miss out . Time is running out , stay fly!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment