Saturday, July 21, 2012

Here's a new trend to try !!!!!!

SNEAKER WEDGES!!!

Okay before you start to say eww . Just give them a chance . OKAY so This new trend "the wedge sneakers" have been making their way into every shoe store this season. They are different of course but they can be very stylish and cool if you wear them in the right way .
Today was the first day I actually stopped and looked at them in bakers . And of course I loved them , I'm always ready to take a chance when it comes to fashion and trying a new trend. One of the sales associates from bakers wore her black sneaker wedges with a fluffy black skirt & a black blazer with silver accessories ( a long silver chain and earrings) . My description isn't all that great but you can kinda picture it . I thought she looked nice . She also said that they were comfortable which is a plus , so just like a regular sneaker , you can pretty much wear them anywhere when dressing casual.
I would wear these with some cute jeans and a nice top or if I wanted to dress it up more I could do a skirt -(depending on the look I'm going for) . But I'm definitely looking forward to getting these , it is a big risk but I'm sure if I wear it the right way it would make a real good fashion statement. I tagged a few pictures of these shoes and even some celebrities who have been seen rocking the wedge sneaker . Check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment